MUSTANG GENTLING




This blog is about the gentling of wild Mustangs and their stages of training.

































Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 26


I took Princess to the fairgrounds by herself. She was completely o.k. with that. I lunged her in the arena for awhile and then got on and rode her. I have been having problems making her go forward so I prompted her with a crop. I had a wonderful ride.Nobody else was there for the first hour. Then a group of 8 showed up, she locked up on me a little bit. She moved out a little, but was still leary of the others. We rode for about 2 hours, we did a lot of walking trotting and stopping.
Lisa made a very nice slideshow. You can view it by clicking on the link below.
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e127/stormyranch/Princess/?action=view&current=40300dd8.pbr

No comments: