MUSTANG GENTLING




This blog is about the gentling of wild Mustangs and their stages of training.

































Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 5

I took Santana to our friend Debbies arena yesterday. I loaded him into the trailer with Dino. I tied to the trailer when we got there, and he just stood there. I saddled him and he walked right into the arena. Our friend Kim was there to help me. I ponied him behind Dino and then She did the same. I got on him and he didn't do much. Kim tried poning him behind Dino with me on him, but all he wanted to do is jump in Kim's lap, so we decided to bag that idea. So I got off and had Kim get on him and I led her around the arena. He was fine with that, he really likes girls! He was such a good boy! Oh yay, he was glad to see his friend Barney the Burro!






No comments: